Minecraft is currently the most popular sand box survival game on the Planet. And Minecraft 1.20 Trails and Tales, expands the sandbox even further with new stuff. Minecraft has in fact, been the most popular game of all time. Released a decade ago but still garnering players and viewers in millions, mainly because of the community and developer support. The mods created by the community the updates created by the developers still make it a fresh feel. You can play Minecraft on nearly any platform you own. Here is how you can update the game to get the latest content.
How to Install Minecraft 1.20 on PC
First make sure you have actually bought the game. The game costs 29.99 Dollars on the Microsoft Website. You can get Deluxe Version on the Website.
- Go to the Minecraft Launcher Download Page.
- Create a Microsoft Account or Login if you have not bought the game.
- After login, you can buy the Base version or The Deluxe version.
- Now download the Minecraft Launcher and Install.
- After Installing, you will need to verify yourself using your Microsoft account. Without it you won’t be able to retrieve your Minecraft Copy.
- Now, On the left tab, You will find a “Play” button.
- Through this, you can choose the version you want to download. Preferably, Choose Minecraft 1.20
- After the download is complete, you are good to go.
Minecraft 1.20 Trails and Tales – New Stuff!
The new Minecraft 1.20 ‘Trails and Tales’ update introduces two new mobs. The Camel and The Sniffer. Camels as they are called, Ship of Dessert, act same as their real life counterpart. They are comparatively faster than horses on flat surfaces. however, they lose all their speed on complex geometry. They can also seat two players which is a plus.
The Sniffer, winner of Mob Vote 2022 is also part of Minecraft now. As the name suggests, it sniffs. But what? Seeds apparently. The sniffers ability can let you find some rare seeds for some rare plants. You cannot find the sniffer in the wild. It can only be hatched from an egg. It’s size is way bigger than the player too.
The update also adds a new biome, Cherry Blossom. It feels like the biome always belonged to game, still it’s finally here. Also, archaeology is here. You can find multiple pottery shards in gravel throughout the world. Other features are Armour and shield customization.