Battlegrounds Mobile India, also known as BGMI, is expected to return. After the indian government banned the game. The game had a huge player base in India and it was definitely a disappointing news. However, the ban has been lifted and players can finally play the game again. KRAFTON announced that the game is available for pre-loading in the Google Play Store. According to the official statement, iOS players must wait a few more hours before they can download and play BGMI. However, some fans prefer having the game available on PC. It makes it so convenient the you can play the game on PC too. Having to play with keyboard and mouse is certainly way better than touch screens. If so, they must fulfill specific conditions in order to do so.
Steps for BGMI Download for PC
- First thing you will need to do is download Bluestacks. Bluestacks is an android emulator which runs not only BGMI but any android game available. You can download Bluestacks from here.
- You will have to sign-in in the google play store once you install Bluestacks. You can only download the game after signing in.
- After signing in, search for BGMI
- Hit the download button and just wait for the download to finish.
- You can now play BGMI. Keep in mind, the game will only run from the bluestacks launcher.
- Log in once you run BGMI. If you had progress saved to an email, you will get your progress back.
This are the simple steps that will let you play the game on you personal computer. However, keep in mind that emulation really a powerful PC. If your PC is not powerful you will definitely run into performance issues. Also, while you are playing on PC, will only be matched with other PC players. This could result in a higher skill ceiling.