Everyone is excited for the release of GTA 6 and the information regarding it, especially the map. The Grand Theft Auto series has always been known for the amazing maps and word building. All which taking inspiration from real places like Los Angeles, New York or Miami. The GTA 6 map will not be exception. With a team working on it having huge experience in their hands.
Things we know about GTA 6 Map
Here is everything we know the GTA 6 map. Most information either comes from news and interviews. However, recent leaks have also been helpful in providing some key information regarding the topic.
- The game is going to be set in Vice City. The Miami based filled with neon is most likely to return.
- Other than Vice City, a fictional Cuban Island can also appear as a setting.
- The Game will feature some sort of time jump. So it is safe to assume that GTA 6 Map will most likely be set in present or near future. Not like the 80s in the original Vice City.
- Florida will also be a part of the world map. Before the Interviews, leaks from a hacker proved the speculation.
- The Map will be nearly 2 times bigger than the last entry.
Some fans complained the GTA 5 map felt empty compared to other Rockstar games. The spaces in the game were underutilized. The Developers proved that they could make the most impressive open world. Red Dead Redemption 2 proved this by creating a full of details and intricacies. So if the team puts as love and care as they put in RDR2, we will get the most faithful and exciting Miami recreation ever.
The are a lot of information that still has yet be confirmed. The game is still in development so things are bound to change. It is not a question whatever the Rockstar team does, they will not disappoint.