Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 233 is scheduled to be released on Monday, August 28, 2023, at 12 AM JST. It will be available to international readers in digital format on Viz and Shueisha’s affiliated online platforms.
The previous chapter ended on a cliffhanger, with Gojo seemingly defeated by Mahoraga. Fans are eagerly awaiting Chapter 233 to see how Gojo will fare against this powerful cursed spirit.
It is unlikely that the mangaka, Gege Akutami, will switch points of view in Chapter 233. The chapter will likely focus on Gojo’s fight against Mahoraga and whether or not he is able to defeat it.
Where to Read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 233
The digital translations of Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 233 will be available on the following websites:
- Viz Media’s official website
- Shueisha’s MangaPlus website
- MangaPlus App
- Shonen Jump+ app
Only the first and latest three chapters are available for free on these websites. A monetary membership is required to read the rest of the chapters. However, the entire manga is available for a free one-time read on the related apps
What to expect in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 233:
- The showdown between Mahoraga and Gojo is expected to be the focus of the chapter.
- Sukuna may be largely absent from the chapter, or he may make a sudden recovery.
- Gojo’s expression in the previous chapter has led fans to believe that he has a plan to counter Mahoraga and will easily win the fight.
- This battle has only solidified the belief that Gojo is unbeatable and Sukuna cannot defeat him.
- Sukuna may still be trying to get back his original body.
- Sukuna has yet to consume his 20th finger, which could change the course of the battle with Gojo.
Fans will have to wait until August 28 to see what happens in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 233.